Thursday 10 September 2015

Bush & Noble’s Weekly Catch Up With Jenna!

Hello and welcome back to Jenna’s Weekly Catch Up, no I am joking I promise never to start my blog post with that introduction ever again… I just had to say it once! So this week we have lost a team member, gained a new one, had our first dual branded E-magazine created, realised that the Yas Marina Boat Show is less than a month away and I am currently sat in the office facing a group of A list celebs…

My agenda has been focused on the Yas Marina Boat Show or should I just say that I have been pulling my hair out knowing that the boat show is less than a month away, I wasn’t aware that someone had pressed the fast forward button! The show will be a first time event for Abu Dhabi and gives a great opportunity for us to participate in the start of something new which will only grow year after year. The show takes place on 9th & 10th October from 11am -7pm; it’s a free event that accommodates the whole family.  I have been preparing everything for our spot down at the show, let’s just say there won’t just be boats to take pictures with and wearing orange will be essential… All will be revealed shortly so stay tuned!